How to whitelist
iOS Devices – iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch 1. On any message, tap the sender and add to either a new contact or an existing contact:
Android Devices – Samsung, Google Nexus, others1. In the default email client, touch the picture of the sender.
2. Click OK to add to contacts.
1. Open an email from the sender that you want to whitelist.
2. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “reply.”
3. Click Add [wlemail] to contacts list to finish.
1. Open the email message from the sender you want to add to your address book.
2. Click Add to contacts next to [wlemail].
3. On the Add Contact popup, add additional information if needed.
4. Click Save to finish.
1. Click Contacts in the right toolbar.
2. Click Add Contact.
3. Enter [wlemail] and additional information if you wish.
4. Click Add Contact button in the popup to finish.